Ways of Wellness - Your online support for all things health and wellness!

Welcome to the Ways of Wellness blog! My name is Jon Steuart and I am a physical fitness and nutrition enthusiast. While all of the contents/opinions herein are based on my personal experiences and research over many years, and not any formal education, I am absolutely confident that there will be something for everybody who is interested in improving their physical and mental well-being. Please feel free to leave your comments and questions.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Motivational Quotes - Health and Wellness: 04/02/11

I was at the gym this morning and was hitting the weights hard (as I often do on Saturday mornings). So hard that I found that doubt had begun to creep into my mind - Doubt that I would be able to get another rep... Doubt that I would be able to finish the set.

"I can't do it...I'm too tired."

That's when I took a deep breath and I realized...

"Can't is nothing more than won't shrouded in self pity."

You CAN and you WILL - NOW DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jon for shared this nice quotes. I am much impressed with these. During exercise many times we feels so tired and thinks we can't do anymore.

    ReplyDelete